Thursday 8 November 2012

Pack of Widgets for BELLE...Weather, Bt, Calendar

Hi everybody...
I want to share with you all the widgets that I use.
Propose other post thread o something only for BELLE, because there are too many threads for S^1 S^3 and Belle mixed.

The pack includes:

3G on / off
BBC News
Clock, analogue
Clock, big analogue
Clock, digital
Clock, mechanic
CNN.com
Mobile data on/off
Mobile data tracker
Music Player Compact
Notifications
Offline on/off
Weather, forecast
Weather, now




Must be installed on C and restart.


Also, tell you that I hack my phone with Norton Method, is working well.

For Garmin users, when the keyboard don't appear on custom search, try this 2 things: lock and unlock the mobile, or press menu until task manager appear, press on Garmin and the must be there. I hope that be useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment